LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Friday, November 25, 2005

I'm so happy.
I have my very own Jayne Cobb action figure. May need to get another so I can take it out of the box and play with it.
I may have to find the Mercenary Jayne action figure next.
While in JB HiFi I decided that a stick would be very handy. Don't know if two sticks would be better, 'trying to get to things on the shelf' stick and 'trying to get to the counter' stick. Or would one stick be better? Perhaps one end for one thing the other end for the other. Colour coded of course.
Grifty

1 Comments:

  • At 4:33 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Excellent idea Grifty. And the one for proding people can be electrified - it's only logical.
    Ooo maybe I can find a River action figure and get her to slash Jaynes' shirt (we'll get a couple of replacement shirts of course)

    LLD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home