LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Evening Guv'Nor,
Guess Wot? Guess wot? Guess Wot?!?! I'm going to Phillip Island for new years... as soon as i get my ticket that is. it is gonna be such a freakin' blast! My new best friend loz is gonna squire me there! I need, need, need to see grinners, for the closure u understand! Working lotsa extra hours for ye olde SBS which is wickid, speaking of which Liz now has blue hair and i espyed Mary's new hair the other day and it looks very cool i like it a lot, alot, alot, alot! Do ya wanna hear a stouy? Huh? Huh? Huh? You Do? Well if you insist...
i was verking on my ownsome last sunday at spaceway and i took my break so Bobbie, the duty manager, who is very cute that has no bearing wotsoever on my story but it needs to be said... was working it deli style and when i came back he had a hairnet on but it wasn't on properly and then he'd put a cap on that and ended up looking patently riduckulous so i Double-Dared him to walk around the shop like that and he replied what r u gonna give me iffn i do? so i said i'll give ya 20 cents, so he did which was highly amusing and anyway when i went later to give him his 20 cents i only had a 50 cent coin on me and he was chit-chatting with his mate huong and i said to Bobbie buy yourself something pretty with the rest and i saw out of the corner of my eye huong turned around and mouthed buy yourself something pretty with a wot the devil is going on here expression on his face...highly amusing one could even say the amusement factor was very high.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:15 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Ah Beardy, on the olde 'yo ho ho and a bottle of' rum again are we?
    Well Cheers! Good to see an old sea dog such as yerself in high spirits, Arrrr.

    ps. your story was quite amusing ;-)

    LLD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home