LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Howdy peeps
Have any of you seen the new look Weatherwatch (yeah I know - it's unmissable t.v)? But now it's no longer just a map of Australia, they now show live camera shots from cities all over the world. It's like those pictures that Grifty and Lolly Lady were looking at at school. It's pretty cool.
Another thing not to miss this week on t.v, I don't remember if I told you guys about this movie, but you have to watch this Japanese film on Friday at 12:50AM, it's called "Horror Hotline...Big Head Monster". You can just tell from the title it's freaky and trust me it is. I only saw the last half of it last time and oh boy "eep" just about sums it up.
And for those of us looking for work or a change of employment, there's a job going at the Darebin libraries, if anybody is interested here's the website
www.darebin.vic.gov.au
And finally, has anyone seen Harry Potter or King Kong yet?
That's all from me.
As you were.

LLD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home