LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Friday, December 16, 2005

I wonder what pretty (shiny) thing Beardface's manager got. The mind boggles.
Saw Harry Potter yesterday. Dark but very good. Didn't recognise Ralph at all. Had assigned seating, tried to get us to sit in row D. Including us there were 4 people in the place. Sat at the back.
Yes I have new hair. Wait till you see.
What did people think of American Dad? Interesting to find out that Bush only got 7 votes until Stan stepped in. Explains a lot.
Didn't get much work this week so I did a fair bit of shopping. Well to be totally honest, I looked in a lot of windows (that's shop windows you fools) but didn't actually buy a h e double hockey sticks lot.
Still looking forward to next get together. Can't decide whether I should stop eating now or Monday. I plan to need a lot of room.
Grifty

1 Comments:

  • At 3:34 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    I recognised him because he looked a lot like he did in the English Patient, except he had more of a nose in that.
    Can't wait to see the new hair, is it like that woman I was telling you about that I saw in the city?
    American Dad...hmmm, I don't know yet, but I'll give it a chance. Family Guy wasn't all that funny either.
    You should probably stop eating now and someone should call up the Hyatt and tell them to start stockpiling all the goodies...all for us...my precious

    LLD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home