LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

I’m going to a pirate party on Saturday, Hey that’s tonight. I needs a flag, need map, treasure and pirate ship and a plank for something that I’ve forgotten to remember
http://www.kipar.org/piratical-resources/pirate-flags.html

Ahh Hahm Oh fisheeally dunn wiff booklearning!! No more stuff to hand in!!! (Say it aint so)

Saw M.C at SkOol talked with her for a while she was the only one there, told her about Sovereign Hill.

LLD have you seen the cartoon Samurai Jack 2.30am Thursdays, saw part of it, sort of reminds me of Tiny plaid Ninja’s.


What have you seen. A LibStud community Service for the not so choosey.

The so bad it’s good or its just bad category are you ready for it? ……….anticipation……that’s….what………the……..dots………are
…..meant……….to…..….make……….you……………feel……..waiting
……….waiting…….it……..will…….be……….over…………soon…….

It’s The Crow 4, hold the laughter a minute, it has an extra bit in the title, something like ‘The Crow 4, the Accountants Revenge’ but I cant remember exactly what it was. Its full title should have been ‘The Crow 4, with that kid from Terminator 2 and that vampire guy from Buffy and oh yeah Dennis Hopper’s in it’.
The last name should tell you it’s really Super Bee grade quality. You know if Dennis Hopper’s in it its going to be funny on some level. He’s usually in movies just long enough to pay for another Julian Schnabel painting to further his art collection. He does not overstay his welcome in this movie.

David Boreanaz he does Angelous throughout the whole movie.

Tara Reid she was in something once, I don’t know what.

Edward Furlong the kid from Terminator 2 as the ‘Crow’ once he’s dead and then alive again looks like he’s woken up from a severe bender/drug binge and his mates have drawn over his face with Texta colour. Think archetypal crazy lady in film applying lipstick to her entire lower jaw as well as where the lipstick is meant to be.
Also think of Nick Nolte mugshot picture or probably an Ed (think I’ll arrest you instead, Office slur) Furlong mugshot. The Texta colour fades off and on during the movie as well. (Method acting I did the make up myself, it’s meant to parallel the downfall of the establishment)

It was a guilty pleasure. If it were some music instead of film I would bleed from the ears, as it is the surgeons say they can put my other eye back in but I don’t want them to do that until after the Pirate party. (you see I got all biblical with thine eyes akin to what Ray Milland’s character does at the end of the movie’ The Man with X-Ray Eyes)

Thinking of the gang as I’m walking the you know what plank
Petr

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home