LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hello everybody
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and a Happy New Year.
The Hyatt was great. Pity the table was so long, didn't get to talk to everyone easierly.
I'm slowly working my way through my DVD's. In fact there is a Grifty shaped indent on the couch at the moment. I suspect it will get deeper.
Got some gang related activity stuff to tell you about.
Got some paintball info. The closest paintball place is at Echuca. The paintball people say that there is nothing closer because of gun use laws, or some such. I did get their web site info so have a read and think about it. http://www.ministryof paintball.com/. Two things this isn't hyperlinked, I don't know how. Maybe someone with more computer know how can edit this. The other thing is what were they thinking ministry of paintball I ask you.
If that's to far away for people maybe one of those laser games could be fun. There is one at the Crown. Again here is the un-hyperlinks website address www.m9.com.au. Read, think get back to me.
Looked into indoor rock climbing also. http://www.cliffhanger.com.au/ It looks interesting, if a little more active then what we're used to. Maybe there is a bakery with big gooey cakes near by that we could round out the day with.
Talking of bakeries. The Beechworth Bakery is now in Bendigo too. Believe me they know how to make pasteries. Try the Beestings. yummmmmmmmm!
Ohh I was going past Crown the other day and I noticed that Wayne Newton is going to be there. The Crown website says that 'Mr Vegas' will be there in April.
What else? My niece suggested that we might want to try go-karting. What do you think?
No idea of the first movie quote and the clue just confused me even more. The second is easy but I'll leave it for LLD who can probably recite the whole scene.
That's it for now I think I've caught up on everything.
I'll contact everyone by phone about the next outing. It's very soon.
Grifty

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home