LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hi
I'm sitting in the school library, I think people had the notion that when I finished school I'd leave. Just goes to show you shouldn't assume anything.
Read about Crow 4 and here I was wasting my time watching Rio Bravo, what was I thinking?
Enjoyed our trip. Stabby Jack and partner got home fine.
Went to the William Morris exhibit on Sunday, would happiler take some of the peices home with me. Its not like the museum keeps records of that sort of thing, is it?
Grifty

1 Comments:

  • At 2:23 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Yo Grifty did you find the exhibition a bit dark lighting wise?

    When I saw it during December it seemed like someone had kicked the plug out some of the lights. (not me)

    Petr

     

Post a Comment

<< Home