LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Hey all, Liz Of The Dead here.
Im at school again, re enrolled for this year. But now it is boring because I don't know anyone here. Do not reconginse a single face in my class. You all should just come back to keep me company... haha.
Oh on the weekend, I found jobs for movie/TV extras in the paper. If people still like that idea I will post the job descriptions (there were two, and not doing it now because it is at home).
And people who went on thursday would know the subject "Liz I haven't told anyone this before but..." (it's not that hard to get the idea for those who werent there). I went to MidSumma Carnival. It is a carnival for gays and lesbians. Dan took me there. It was really good. One of my mates who is religious and a bit of a homophobe also went... I had to tell him that there would be more straight people, not just us. It was funny to see his reactions to some of the stuff/people. There was a big giant penis, which was a ride. It was like a machanical bull but instead a penis.
So on that note I shall now leave.

Yours Cruely,
Liz Of The Dead

3 Comments:

  • At 11:39 AM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    I'll interested in the tv stuff, well that is if its not a 'special' type of extra that they want. And let's drag everyone along with us.
    Grifty

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    I'm might as well come in, it's not like I'm doing anything else: Job Update = No Job
    But not if the classes are taught by "He that must not be named", there was some... unpleasantness... and he'll probably have a heart attack if I walked in ... hey that's an idea MWAAAAAHHHH!

     
  • At 1:24 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Make em all walk the plank Liz, especially that bird hugger/lover increasingly rotund Scott no name Scott no friends, ‘its data base fun kids’, ‘its my lunch, my special time’ character, no wait he should be keel hauled. This would be environmentally sound as the sharks would get some exercise and he could collect debris like plastic shopping bags at the same time. He could also delude himself that every bag retrieved is an Albatross saved. This he could sing aloud as the hungry fish nip at his toes.

    Petr

     

Post a Comment

<< Home