LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Yo Petr re the lighting at the exhibit. He that shall not be named did mention in presersation class that bright lights aren't good for textiles. Must of been another class you slept through. But hey who can blame you. Besides the truth is it was you all the time....or perhaps the bulter did it.

I killed the car. One minute it was working the next nothing. Well that's not entirely true, it does make a fun whirr noise when you try and start it. I did everything I knew how to do it get it going...I kicked the tyres. I mean if that doesn't work fixing it is beyond the powers of moral man. Waiting for the car people now...how they don't have to put the car down.

Got to go car is running.
Grifty

3 Comments:

  • At 8:56 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Dear Grifty

    it was very dark around the descriptions of 'This is the wallpaper that was in the house of Inspector Jack of Scotland Yard c1885'. Maybe I could borrow a spare lens next time, just one of the coloured ones. Might come in handy for those 'be a 1980's folorn niteclub singer' parties. (The judges decision is final)

    Car trouble huh, maybe you and Mr Grifty had not wound the key enough times. :-p


    Petr (absolutely no relation to Inspector Jack of Scotland Yard)

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Talking of that wallpaper, I think some of it was kept in darkness because it was awful. Could you imagine a whole wall, let alone a whole room done in those wallpapers. The carpets etc. fine the wallpaper no.
    Did you look at the photos of the rooms that had been decorated in Morris stuff. I don't think there was a spare inch of space that wasn't tizzed up. And how about the lady who had a special room for writing. Do you think she had another room for reading?
    Grifty

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    'tizzed up' I like.

    One of those photo's had what looked like a contemporary picture of two girls at a beach. It did not fit in with the rest of the scene.

    I smell a fake moon landing, Inspector Jack of Scotland Yard will know what to do.

    Petr

     

Post a Comment

<< Home