LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Monday, March 20, 2006

Went to a steam train expo on the weekend...and you thought I didn't have a life, made me think a day trip to Puffing Billy may be fun. And I got to see lots of fire engines up close. Maybe we could all meet one weekend in town at the chocolate shop....chocolate!!!!!! I don't know if you've noticed and I may be wrong but there could be some kind of spoting event in town. If there was it would be a good place to try out the 100 m. dash while eating, in the rain. Just an idea.
Grifty

4 Comments:

  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    "I don't know if you've noticed and I may be wrong but there could be some kind of spoting event in town."

    What are we spoting? Wally? ;-)

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Камрады ломают в бег для их Trainspotters!


    Petr

     
  • At 3:57 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Just remember every time I don't spell something correctly "It's good that Bart did that".
    Grifty

     
  • At 5:07 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    You're not going to turn me into a giant Jack-in-the-box are ya Grifty? Are ya? ...eep!

    LLD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home