LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Petr while looking forward to Friday is in great pain, more like grating pain. My left hip where the thigh bone conects to the hip bone is the source of the trouble. This is something I woke up with on Monday and it makes it difficult to walk, sit, lie/lay down , any movement really and because the laying down part it makes it hard to sleep.

What does this mean? it means I'll still be there on Friday. and if not I'll let the Grifty's know on Thursday evening. On Friday I am expected to pat baby animal/be fed to angry wild animal, you see I drew the short straw or rather my proxy drew the short straw. I do expect to be better by Friday.

Medication... I will be taking all offers and all medication EG: pills, powders, liquids, gases, let no Chemist, let no Pharmacy or Whitegoods store be untouched.

I have photos to share.

petr

4 Comments:

  • At 4:25 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    You're due to be fed to the cheetahs on Saturday, Petr.
    You can't get those cats' hopes up like that, promising to be there a day early. Besides the rest of us want to be there for the mauling.

    LLD

     
  • At 9:14 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Thanks for the extra day LLD I'll use it to practice saying 'Pretty Kitty' to appease ravenous felines.

    You have just volunteered to take the photos and bring a stick just in case.

    Petr

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Like I wasn't going to bring a stick anyway, sheesh ;-)

     
  • At 4:29 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Perhaps would should change Petr's name to 'cat food' or 'here kitty kitty'.
    Grifty

     

Post a Comment

<< Home