LibStudGang

I don't wanna, I don't wanna, I don't wanna!

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Howdy peeps. On Sat. we had a quick chat about going to see Ross Noble at the Comedy festival, and I was wondering how many of ya'll would be interested? If you want more info on him you can go to ross noble or at www.comedyfestival.com.au

Dates: Thurs 13 April to Sat 22 April
Location: Melbourne Town Hall
Ticket prices:
Full $35
Conc $28
Group (10+) $30
Tightarse(Tues) $28
Show starts: 8pm
Length: 140min

You can indicate your interest here on the blog or you can call me or Grifty or Beardy or which ever gang member's number you happen to have (lol) and they'll let one of us know. Also mention which dates would be good/bad for you. If we can get more than 10 people, we can get Group tickets. Please respond asap, that way we can get good seats, and not end up sitting behind a large pillar like we ended up doing one year.
Cheers

3 Comments:

  • At 10:56 AM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    I'm there....
    Ross Noble is gold.
    For me it doesn't matter what date we go on.


    Liz Of The Dead.

     
  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Count Grifty and Mr Grifty in, any night. Should we think about going out together to get something to eat before the show. Or think abou that later.

     
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Lunch lady Doris said…

    Only days that I can't make it are:
    Thur 13th
    Fri 14th
    Sat 15th
    Thur 20th
    Sat 22nd
    We could try for the Tuesday (18th) that way discounts for everyone! woohoo (don't mind me, it's too hot, and I'm tired from this morning's minion interviews).

    ps. Ahh my Flander-doodles!


    LLD

     

Post a Comment

<< Home